Saturday 22 September 2012

Crafty Goodness

Recently I discovered a good friend of mine was an absolute WIZARD when it comes to the sewing machine! I sadly am the least crafty person I know, I am inept when it comes to sewing. I was having a nosy through her blog Not Only Quilts, drooling over the gorgeous things she has created, when I came across what may be the most adorable Phone Case EVER.


Is that not the most gorgeous fabric you have ever seen?! I believe the fabric is called Ruby and Camille and I fell in love with it straight away! So when I messaged her asking if she could make me a case, so of course agreed but then this is where the magic happened. The first case she made was a little too small for her own phone but luckily was the exact right size for an iPhone! Of course when she offered to send me the first try I agreed straight away :)

It arrived through the post the other day, wrapped in beautiful paper with the cutest sticker, but included in the package was this......


Aaaaah! Do you see! Its a tiny heart frog purse! I squee'd in bed so loud I woke the other half who had been snoozeling happily xD It has gone everywhere with me over the last few days, and people have told me how adorable it is. So a massive thankn you to Maria for bringing such adorableness into my life <3

You should really head on over to Not Only Quilts and have a nosy at the gorgeousness she makes - I've shared a few of my favourites below :D


Sami Bracelet Tutorial - these bracelets are just beautiful and graceful and stylish :)


Stunning Jeans Bag - Up-cycling at its finest :D


Christmas Gift - A gorgeous gift for a friend :) (It also includes a link to the tutorial for the cute oven mitt!)

So there you go, some beautiful ideas and some lovely tutorials - especially since The C Word (*whispers* Christmas) is coming up, you might want to make some of these gorgeous things for friends and family presents! 

Tracy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you for all the heartwarming words Tracy! <3 I had so much fun making you the little heart and I'm really glad my "prototype" cellphone case found a home ^^

    *lots of hugs*

    ReplyDelete